Sunday, August 29, 2010

J and Highway Driving

For the past couple of months I have been teaching J how to drive. She has come a long way and gotten really good at driving on city roads.

Originally I got J started learning how to drive with my old PS2, a steering and pedal controller and Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2. This actually worked amazingly well. The steering with the controller was quite realistic which got her up to speed really quickly. Although I am not sure I should of had her train on a game where the whole point is to speed and out run the cops. I guess I will count any other extra skills J picked up as a bonus :p.

Today I let J drive on the highway for the first time. She did pretty good. She wasn't used to going that fast and was white knuckling it the entire time which was kind of to be expected.
I think the more I let her drive on the highway the more I think she will get used to the speed.

I'm pretty proud of how J has progressed in her driving in such a short period of time :).

No comments:

Post a Comment