Monday, August 9, 2010

Quick Updates

Finally got a family doctor. He seems like a nice guy though a little eccentric. Asked me what I thought about Canada patrolling the Arctic. I have a policy to not get involved in politics of pretty much any sort mostly because I could honestly care less. Anyways my doc is all shook up about it (shrug).

Saturday was busy with grocery shopping and miscellaneous errands. Sunday J's friend N came over. I drove them to the biggest mall in town and dropped them off. They had a girls shopping thing. While they did that I spent time hacking away on the computer.

Picked them up a couple of hours later. N bought J and I some hot chocolate at the Barnes & Noble. Browsed around there for a bit. J bought me the complete adventures of Sherlock Holmes (volumes 1 & 2) which was pretty rocking.

We got back home and invited N for dinner. We all had wontons and had a fun evening :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment