Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Quick Updates

It has been thunder showering here for the past 4 days. It hasn't been constantly raining though :). It seems to get warm for a bit and then thunder show with no discernable pattern . At first I thought I spotted a pattern where if it was sunny for X consecutive days than it will rain for X - 1 consecutive days. (shrug)

I came down with a cold on Monday (might of been Sunday), however it really knocked me out today. It's not too bad of a cold, it seems to be just a headache stomach type thing. Hopefully I'll get over it soon. Sometimes I think colds are God's way of telling you to slow down.

Going to take it easy tonight and watch some Firefly with J. We've been on a Firefly marathon lately. It started out with me wanting to watch Serenity, but you just can't watch the movie without watching the series before hand. Yes, I am one of those sad people who wish they would bring back Firefly.

Anyways I got a fun evening of convalescing to get to so I'm out of here.

1 comment: